- Phadke U, Deshmukh V C, Dhorepatil S, Kale S, Borse R T, Mandora V P, Gandhi P M: Open-label, randomized, comparative, multi centric clinical trial of R-sibutramine versus racemate sibutramine in the management of obesity. Indian Med Gaz 2007, 141(11), 430-40.
- Controversial question – HbA1c targets : Does one size fit all or should they be tailored to individual patients? Phadke U. Medicographia, Vol 35, No 1, 2013, 67.
- Novel drugs for treating Type 2 Diabetes: Phadke U. Innovative Approaches in type 2 diabetes. Ed: Dr B M Jayaram 2012, 386-397.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction in Graves’ Disease with Normal Coronaries Kavita Krishna, Shirish Hiremath, Uday Phadke.The Indian Practitioner Vol 66 No 7 July 2013
- Guest Editorial on SGLT – 2 Inhibitors J Mah Asso Physicians
- Physical Activity and Exercise in Diabetes Mellitus:Chapter 32, RSSDI Textbook of Diabetes 3rd edition, Ed: Chandalia H B, SridharG R et al, 2014, 509-520
- Biology of Adipose Tissue. ESI Manual of Clinical Endocrinology 2nd Edition. Ed Dr Sarita Bajaj 2015
- Observations in the MD(Med)Thesis on Electrophysiology of Neuropralytic snake bite were included in the article:Electrodiagnostic Approach of Neuro-muscular Junction Disorders. Wadia R S, Reviews of Neurology,1996; Vol 3: 167-176
- Smt. Bhandarkar Memorial Award for Academic Excellence at the DM (Endocrinology) Examination
- Special citation for Academic Excellence by The Bombay University.
- Conjoint Clinical Faculty in Medicine, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology
- Vivian Fonseca Scholar Award for the year 2016 – awarded by the American Diabetes Association for the best original research focusing on South Asian population. The award was presented for a study of bariatric surgery for type 2 diabetes in Indian patients- COSMID study.
- Member, IMA Pune
- Member, Endocrine Society of India.
- Member, Indian Society for Bone & Mineral Research.
- Member, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- Fellow of American College of Endocrinology
- Involved in several Phase 2 & Phase 3 clinical trials related to Osteoporosis, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes, Insulin Formulations and Metabolic Surgery.